this Includes Markup Conforming To, for Example for Rich

Description of your first forum.
arijitkumar

this Includes Markup Conforming To, for Example for Rich

Post by arijitkumar »

This includes markup conforming to, for example for rich snippets, and structuring data so that Google can easily understand it, for example using tables and lists. 16. Which structured markup works best? Marcus Pentzek : Google is happy to support JSON-LD. A good rule of thumb is: the more you structure your website with schem.org and HTML markup, the easier it is for Google to understand your content and reward you with position in additional SERP features. Logo Designs service 17. What are the SERP features of other search engines like Bing and Baidu? Marcus Pentzek: On Baidu, about half of all search results include an image embedded in the snippet.

This is pulled by Baidu from the ranking site, which makes image SEO particularly important. Structured data from schema.org, however, is not automatically read by Baidu, but can be added in Baidu's Webmaster Tools. Malta Landwehr : Bing has developed an interesting solution to one of the problems with Featured Snippets. His so-called “Web Perspectives” presents two opposing arguments, which means that effectively, two websites rank at position zero. 18. How do I get my website ranked in news listings? Logo Designs service Marcus Pentzek : The “News Listings” SERP feature is filled with results from Google News. This means that publishers must be registered with Google News to appear in news listings.

For Google News, an important criterion is the timeliness of information. If there has been a recent development on any of my relevant topics, it should be covered on my website - ideally with a new article. 19. How can I appear with images and prices in product listings? Marcus Pentzek : Previously, this was done with Google's free service, Logo Designs service Froogle, which allowed merchants to list their products for free. In 2013, the service became paid and was renamed Google Shopping. Now, merchants can participate in an auction (via price comparison services) to have their products appear in buy units. Interested in doing your own analysis? If you want to use Searchmetrics Research Cloud to analyze important SERP features for your website, start here:Analyze your SERP Features!