Malte Landwehr : At The Moment, I See the Biggest Traffic

Description of your first forum.
arijitkumar

Malte Landwehr : At The Moment, I See the Biggest Traffic

Post by arijitkumar »

Malte Landwehr : At the moment, I see the biggest traffic potential coming from Featured Snippets. And the biggest potential traffic killers for me are currently the integrations that Google shows in some countries for job, hotel and flight searches. Photo Restoration Service These are not only often extremely large, in terms of the space they take up on the search results page, they also serve the needs of the searcher very well. The following example shows how the entire sidebar of the search query "hotel d'Orléans" is populated with hotel deals, hotel reviews, and events.

13. Do you have any recommended reading for someone who wants to learn more about featured excerpts? Malta Landwehr: I recommend the following articles from this blog: How to Target and Get Google Code Snippets: 36 Questions and Answers Rank in an answer box 14. How can I influence the content of Knowledge Panels and Answer Boxes provided by Google, when data is pulled from the Knowledge Graph? Marcus Pentzek : Google extracts data from different sources. Photo Restoration Service If we talk about information about your business, Google will use information from the company's website and Google My Business. This data must therefore always be well marked.

For more general information, Google likes to take data from Wikipedia or use data it has accumulated by purchasing the open-source knowledge platform, Freebase. 15. How does Google choose which websites to rank for SERP Features? Do I have a chance with my small website? Malta Landwehr : Small websites definitely have a chance. Photo Restoration Service For Featured Snippets in particular, the long tail opportunities are huge. This is because to rank for SERP Features, content must always be available in the appropriate format (image, video, data markup, etc.)Marcus Pentzek : If the data has the proper markup, then smaller websites also have a good chance of appearing in various Google SERP features.