Depends on The Type of Question Asked and The Type of Answer

Description of your first forum.
arijitkumar

Depends on The Type of Question Asked and The Type of Answer

Post by arijitkumar »

depends on the type of question asked and the type of answer provided. It's entirely possible that a direct response will generate traffic – and even traffic that converts. Photo Retouching Service This is most effective when the snippet shows an incomplete answer. By “incomplete”, I mean that the line “More articles…” appears between the excerpt and the URL. This increases the likelihood that users will click on the landing page that provides the featured snippet. Even if the featured snippet directly and completely answers a question, and I think it probably won't get a lot of traffic,

so I still prefer to hold that position than see it as a competitor. I will at least enjoy the brand effect. Plus, I'll dominate voice search! 11. Are Featured Snippets and other embeds part of Google's long-term plan to reduce SEO traffic? Malta Landwehr : It's the same old story. When websites provide their data to Google, they enjoy a short period of increased traffic, and at some point Google creates its own solution. Several years ago, the use of structured data led to an increase in Rich Snippets (and higher CTRs). Photo Retouching Service Although today there are many more websites marking up their structured data, there are fewer of these enhanced snippets in the SERPs.

Instead, there are more direct answers and knowledge panels that are provided directly by Google! We are currently seeing something similar happening with Google Jobs. The job platforms that provide the data to Google first drive traffic to their websites. But in doing so, they also provide the foundation for Google to potentially become the biggest job board out there. Photo Retouching Service Marcus Pentzek : I'm not worried about that question. The only other option would be for all online players in an industry to join forces and collectively deny their data to Google. 12. Which SERP features currently have the greatest potential or pose the greatest risks?