clicking on An Image Displays the Selected Image in Medium Size

Description of your first forum.
arijitkumar

clicking on An Image Displays the Selected Image in Medium Size

Post by arijitkumar »

Clicking on an image displays the selected image in medium size, along with additional information about its originating website. This may be sufficient for some subjects and/or users. However, in most cases, users specifically looking for images will click on the image again, leading them to the actual website and generating traffic. Real Estate Photo Editing Service 2. How do I know if the images are relevant to my niche or not? Malta Landwehr: If Google places the vertical search engine “images” right next to its normal web search, then images are relevant and they will drive traffic:If the organic search results contain URLs from image-rich platforms like Pinterest, then you can assume users are looking for inspiration – and your topic will be able to drive image-based traffic.

3. Why should I bother to optimize images? People looking for images aren't likely to convert, are they? Marcus Pentzek : Whether the traffic converts or not will always depend on the topic. Users looking for furniture can start by looking for inspiration with an image search, then, if they find a product they like, go to the store page and place an order. Real Estate Photo Editing Service 4. If videos are important, do I need my own videos? Or can I just embed good YouTube videos to increase my time on site? Marcus Pentzek : If videos are important to my niche, then it's easy to incorporate YouTube videos as part of my on-page optimization. This will improve my user signals - time on site will increase if people watch the videos and bounce rate should go down.

Malta Landwehr : You can even embed YouTube videos and classify them as a source in a video carousel. However, this type of diversion does not always work. And the most successful websites in video carousels are normally the ones that embed their own videos. Real Estate Photo Editing Service 5. If I rank with a video, it's normally my YouTube video. What benefit do I get out of it? Malta Landwehr : Depending on your preferred video strategy, it might be a good idea