The Basics of Automated Rules Wedding Photo Editing

Description of your first forum.
farhad123

The Basics of Automated Rules Wedding Photo Editing

Post by farhad123 »

Automated rules can be a very powerful way to semi-automate your Wedding Photo Editing Google Ads accounts. They are pretty much exactly what they sound like: a set of rules with conditions that automatically run and make changes to your accounts. Automated rules are highly customizable and allow you to make scheduled changes to most aspects of an account. Here are all the places where automated rules can apply: Google Ads automatic rules options When you're ready to create a new rule,Wedding Photo Editing there are a few routes you can take to get there. The first is to simply navigate to the campaign or account item you want to automate in the interface. Check the blue box next to what you want to automate, click "Edit", then choose "Create automated rule".

Automatic Google Ads rules for choosing campaigns Wedding Photo Editing The second way is to use the top navigation under “Tools” and then choose “Rules” from the “Mass Actions” section. Navigating Google Ads Automated Rules Reports Once you have selected what you want to automate, you will then be prompted to select the type of rule you want to run. Depending on what aspect of the account you want to automate, there are a handful of different options, but they all boil down to the following: Pause Enable Send an email Change bid/budget Each of these elements is relatively self-explanatory, so I won't go into detail at this point. The next part of creating rules is where you can be very customized for your needs. Once you've chosen the type of rule you want to run, it's time to set the conditions.Wedding Photo Editing This is where the fun really happens. In the automated rule generator, you will see a screen that looks like this depending on the route you have chosen: Google Ads Automated Rules Builder I'll go over a slightly more complex rule of changing keyword bids based on performance to give you an example to follow.

Your rules can be as simple or as complex as you would like, Wedding Photo Editing but hopefully a slightly more detailed example will be more helpful than a simple one. On this screen you will see that there are actually 6 different sections to create a rule: Rule type Apply for Set action Terms Date ranges Email results and rule name Since we've already covered the Rule Type section, let's go through each of the remaining parts of the editor screen to get an idea of ​​how to set up automated rules. Apply for: In this section we will select what we want our automated rule to apply to. For this example, I'll choose the keywords I want my rule to evaluate, but for the other rule types, you'll choose the campaigns, ads, demographics, etc., that you want to automate.Wedding Photo Editing Let's say for this rule, I want to focus only on keywords in a handful of specific campaigns. I would choose the "Keywords in selected campaigns" option, then I would select the campaigns in the pop-up window: Google Ads automatic rules select campaigns.