How to increase sales using influence marketing?

buy or build latest email list here topic
Sabuz111

How to increase sales using influence marketing?

Post by Sabuz111 »

But a useful tool on the basis of which we worked for the next quarter. For me, as a manager on the IT Agency side, the research helped me increase confidence in my hypotheses and build a backlog of marketing tests from real customer experience, rather than from my head. The article was first published in the IT-Agency Academy , where you can study other materials about Internet marketing, SEO, CRM, as well as management, analytics and agency structure. They told how they helped Ticketscloud build transparent sales reporting during scaling IT-Agency.

IT-Agency Ticketscloud case: collected Email Marketing List transparent reporting for the sales department by combining data from two CRMs The information in the case is current for 2021. Customer Ticketscloud is a ticketing platform for event organizers. With its help, organizers sell tickets on their websites, on social networks, attract several ticket distributors (Yandex, Rambler, Kassir) under one agreement and maintain ticket records with built-in analytics. Task: build transparent sales reporting For 2020, Ticketscloud had a goal to scale: enter new markets and increase sales. To do this, the company needed reporting that showed the entire transaction path from the emergence of a lead to the moment when he became a client and sold his first ticket through the Ticketscloud system.

The difficulty in creating such reporting was that the Ticketscloud sales department simultaneously works in two CRM systems. In the first (amoCRM), the company keeps records of its sales: the number of transactions per month, data on which operators and event organizers began selling tickets through Ticketscloud, etc. In the second (its own admin panel), Ticketscloud keeps records of sales of its clients: how many tickets they sold, for what period, etc. Since these systems were not interconnected, the necessary reports were collected manually.