There are three main steps in the content

Description of your first forum.
rahim50

There are three main steps in the content

Post by rahim50 »

The image shows a hand holding a magnifying glass over a web page that displays a plant seedling.

Isabella Brilha, who I mentioned a while ago, wrote an excellent article, which I recommend reading, called “ Strategies for optimizing blog content ”.

There she provides step-by-step instructions for general optimization of Norfolk Island Email List website content. And this also applies, of course, to this aspect of optimization that is content pruning.

There are three main steps in the content optimization process:

Organize the content: “The first step is to organize all the pages in a spreadsheet to be able to categorize them by hierarchical level, URL, funnel stage, temperature, publication date and other factors that you consider important”, says Isabella.
Analyze the content: This is the stage of checking the "age" of each content organized in the spreadsheet, its performance, its potential, whether it is very similar to other content that already exists on the website, etc. From this analysis, it is possible to find optimization opportunities.
Manage content: based on the analysis carried out, it is time to decide whether the content will be maintained, updated, improved, redirected or eliminated.

I would say that the content analysis stage is the most important of these three. It is also detailed in the article “ SEO Analysis: what it is, why and how to do it on your website ”, which Lucas Amaral, strategist at Prosperidade Conteúdos , wrote.