According to the Depth of the Market Color Correction

Description of your first forum.
sohag

According to the Depth of the Market Color Correction

Post by sohag »

Different from the common S-type draft, the "Auction League" gameplay of Fantasy League is to give each player a certain budget during the draft, so that players can build their dream team according to their own strategies. It was about six years ago that I came into contact with such a draft method for the first time. Although it usually takes four to five hours (generally a standard draft can be completed in about an hour), I have to do more preparatory homework beforehand and draw up the construction of the army. Strategies and so on, but for me, it's like investing in love in this way, and it really fascinates me. E.g: Because the draft time is long, it not only tests physical strength, but also patience. When player A is sought after by players, will we lose ourselves and follow the price?

If I am bullish on Player B, theoretically the later he is nominated for auction, the cheaper the price will be (because everyone spends almost the same amount of money), but can we wait patiently? If you are obsessed and chase prices indiscriminately, is there a plan B that can be adjusted in time, so as not to ruin the subsequent draft strategy? Because the rules and ratios of each league are different, the evaluation of the same player may be very different. Can we see the difference and profit from it? The price of a player in this year's draft is largely determined by how well the player played last year. But as investment often says, "Past performance does not equal future rewards", if we don't have a way of judging the "value" of players, is it easier to be confused by the "price" of the market? What's more cruel is that everyone can buy the stock of a good company, but a good player can only Color Correction belong to one team (it's a bit like, if I like a company, I will buy it and then go public).

So, if there are other players who are as bullish on Player C as I am, are we going to bid at a high price? There are so many interesting things about this game. This time, I will share my draft experience in the past few years. In the future, I will also write some basic rules, mid-season team adjustments and transactions, etc. More friends are welcome to join! The depth of the alliance: deep and shallow alliances Depth of total headcount Yahoo's standard league is set to have 12 teams with 27 players each (usually expressed as 12x27), which means that a total of 324 players will be selected by players, and other players who are not selected will flow in the free agency market. The more "deep" a league is, the more players will be selected into the team (for example, 18x26). In this case, the free agency market will be r More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information Send feedback Side panels