You don't have to go through

Description of your first forum.
[email protected]

You don't have to go through

Post by [email protected] »

"So, well played, sir. They figured it out themselves, so that's perfect. Now, another application. We're talking about this in the context of leadership, of course, but when I read it, I also thought, “Hey, this is a better way to work with clients and sell. John Jentsch So we've been avoiding some of these questions, but I should probably let you... The book is really organized around seven questions and the use of those seven questions and when, how and why, So maybe I should ask you to give, I guess, a kind of global overview...it issue by issue, but just a global overview of a certain approach.

"How often do we show up and make assumptions about what customers want, think, or are doing and tell them what to do without actually knowing what's actually going on? Honestly, as anyone in the sales world knows, people are selling The key problem is that they start marketing their product too early Malaysia WhatsApp Number Michael Bunge Stanier Yes, the starting point is to make coaching less weird because, for a lot of people, coaching is. There’s a lot of baggage that comes with it, like, “I’ve seen life coaches, but I don’t want to be a life coach.

They're kind of like, "I don't know what your problem is, but I have an answer for you. Let me tell you all the benefits of this widget that I want to sell you and this and that and the other." You know, excellent salespeople are basically excellent questioners. Executive coach, I don’t understand this,” or, “I was traumatized by an athletic trainer who made me do push-ups in the mud. ” So it’s like making coaching a non-weird, everyday act of leadership and making it as simple, understandable and practical as possible.