Our Editorial Calendar For

Description of your first forum.
slsadiksojibl16

Our Editorial Calendar For

Post by slsadiksojibl16 »

Since these can’t all post on the same day, I now need to lay out my timing. The frequency of my posting schedule starts to look something like this: In this graphic, +20 suggests 20 days after publishing, and +7 would be 7 days after publishing. This way we have a pre-established post frequency after a new piece of content is published. Now that I have the number of posts ready, I need to assign who is going to post for what.

In this scenario, we the agency will take care of posts Comoros Email List on the day of publishing, and let the client handle secondary posts after that: Paid Facebook – Agency Newsletter – Client Non-paid FB – Agency Non-paid FB #2 – Client LinkedIn #1 – Agency LinkedIn #2 – Client Each content title will be populated for the given fields. Our next step is to start building out our spreadsheet.

Combining Our Social Calendar With this spreadsheet, I wanted to take all of my social media data and integrate it with my standard editorial process. After all, the content creation timeline is the driving force of my channel promotion plan. By combining the two calendars, this creates a cohesive process where a single blog post entry on my editorial calendar will generate an entirely automated social media post schedule.