It was acquired by the company

Description of your first forum.
[email protected]

It was acquired by the company

Post by [email protected] »

Larry, welcome to the show. I'd like to know what exactly you're doing on podcasts right now. Larry King Thanks John. It's great to be here. marvelous. So I thought I'd ask you to talk about it that day. Are you involved in any way, shape or form, or not at all. They said, you know what, this new thing we call audience plus ad targeting, they said, you don't need data, you need artificial intelligence to figure out who your perfect customer is. OK Reviews were mixed.

, so it's not something else. John Jentsch Yes. I'm curious if you took some time to say, I'm just going to, I'm making a little bit of money here and I have some ability to enjoy myself Malaysia WhatsApp Number This is nothing new. This is rebranding for lookalike audience targeting. Exactly. It looks like audience targeting has been around since the beginning of the year and it was always the fallback for ad targeting methods and if you didn't have any signals you would go to similar ad targeting, similar audience targeting and it just flipped the peck on its head Food order.

Or do you immediately start thinking about what to do next? The future of your career is long and digital marketing is a fascinating field, so I jumped straight into the next thing. John Jentsch Yes. They say the default now is similar audience targeting, if you happen to have the data then that's still an option but it's not required now, does it actually work? Of course it can play a little role, but relative to what they've achieved in years At the top, it's quite difficult.