CSV export can put these in a convenient format

you can buy or build phone number list here
jannatulsani

CSV export can put these in a convenient format

Post by jannatulsani »

population. ” If you’re still under the impression that podcasts are a “niche” medium, this comparison should put that notion to rest: Via PEW Research’s 2021 Social Media report If podcasts were a social network, they’d be more popular than Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, or TikTok. But my guess is that, even if you’re an avid podcast marketer, your investment (of time or money) in podcasts is dwarfed by your marketing investments on those social channels.

The good news is that this underinvestment is true for almost every industry, niche, and product, B2B or B2C, and that means even a small devotion of budget and effort can yield outsized results. In Madagascar Email List addition to the increase in the number of podcasts SparkToro can now show, we’ve also got a whole lot more email contact data for podcasts in our index. These come directly from the podcast feeds themselves, because most publishers are now including email contact info there.

You’ll see the email addresses marked by their source (either the podcast’s RSS feed, or our data partner friends at Hunter. io) when you add any podcast to one of your lists. Using the for whatever else you need to do with the data. Before I wrap up this announcement, one last bit of advice—if you’re going to reach out to podcast hosts seeking a mention, a guest invitation, or even to place an ad, I’ve got four tips: If possible, get a warm intro.